Muir's Garage

  • 7 Clematis Street, Blackall 4472

Muir’s Garage is a symbol of a by-gone era. It was built supplementary to the blacksmith’s shop in 1924 and was bought in 1931 by Mr John Muir and operated until its closure in 1993.

The building is constructed of hard wood timber, bush posts, has an earthen floor and is completely surrounded by corrugated iron.

Location: Blackall