Visitors who are totally self-contained are welcome to stay overnight for a total of three nights free of charge at Stubby Bend located on the banks of the Barcoo River.
Facilities: Bins and Picnic Tables
If using this area please be aware of the following
- No amenities available
- Stubby Bend is a natural environment that requires care and protection
- Use the bins and leave the area clean, please leave only your footprints behind
- Do not throw rubbish into the river
- Park on the designated gravel area
- Be considerate of other people using the area
- Area subject to boggy conditions and flooding in the wet.